The moment you've all been waiting for is finally here! Le Dîner en Blanc - Los Angeles is back for what promises to be another magical event on Friday November 4th, 2016! Get ready, the registration process will start very soon.
You are receiving this invitation because you have signed up on the Waiting List - Phase 3, for the 2016 edition of Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles. This invitation entitles you to not only register a table for two for this year's event, but you will also become an official member of Le Dîner en Blanc upon finalizing your registration.
Your registration phase will open Tuesday October 18th at 12:00pm Noon. During that time, please click on the following link to register:
Direct link: http://losangeles.dinerenblanc.info/register?invite_code=HOST-PH-3-LOSANGELES-16-A-TO-S-1476712909-694794112#top
Your code: HOST-PH-3-LOSANGELES-16-A-TO-S-1476712909-694794112
This registration code does not guarantee you a place if you do not complete your registration fully during Phase 1. Places are limited and attendance is always determined on a first come, first-serve basis; so register and complete your payment within the timed guidelines.
TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION YOU WILL NEED TO:
• Provide the name and contact information of your guest -- this is the person accompanying you (which could always be modified up to 1 week prior to the event).
• Choose your Group Leader, your Departure Point and your Table Leader based on your preferred departure point.*
• Finalize your registration, using a credit card or PayPal account. Please make sure you read carefully and complete ALL PayPal steps. If you do not have a PayPal account you can either set one up or you can check out as a guest via PayPal.
• If you want to be seated with your friends, please remember to confirm their departure point, as well as the name of their Group and Table Leader prior to making your selection. Once your selection has been made, it cannot be modified.
• Due to space limitations and requests from other guests, there may not necessarily be enough room to register in the same group as your friends. If that is the case, register under the same Group Leader. That will guarantee you are in the same area as your friends.
• Participation fees are $37 per person (for both you and your guest). This covers overhead costs, such as transportation, venue rental, sound and lighting, permits, insurance, security, and entertainment.
• A Dîner en Blanc International membership fee of $8 and a processing fee of $8 will be applied to your order upon payment. This membership fee guarantees you a Phase 1 priority invitation to next year's event!
• If you are unable to attend this year's event, you will still need to pay your membership fee in order to be included in Phase 1 next year.
• Participation fee* and the Dîner en Blanc International membership fee will show up as 2 separate charges.
• Note you will receive two receipts once registration is complete: one from Diner En Blanc and one from PayPal
*Please note: Food, Wine & Champagne are not included in the above Participation Fees. Catering will be available shortly for you to purchase your items.
When you register, you may choose from the following departure points.
1. Santa Monica
2. Redondo Beach
3. Beverly Hills/Electric Fountain
5. North Hollywood
7. Universal Studio City
8. Wells Fargo Center
9. LA City Hall
IMPORTANT EVENT INFO:
Event's Date: Friday, November 4, 2016
Meeting Time: Can be as early at 5:00 pm (meeting locations and final times may vary and will be confirmed later)
Event's Time: 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Transportation: By bus, metro or walking
ITEMS YOU MUST BRING:
• A square folding table, measuring between 27" and 32"; table cannot be more than 32” due to location restrictions
• Two white folding chairs
• Table décor: Everything white. Once registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation. You can then log into your member page and visit the FAQ's for more specific information on table decor.
• Your gourmet meal, unless you will be purchasing food from the caterer. No outside liquor allowed. All liquor consumed on-site MUST be pre-purchased through our caterer prior to the event. More details about catering to follow.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
• Guests will be using the bus or metro to travel to the secret location. Everyone should be prepared for a 10-15 minute walk to the final destination.
• Before registering, if you want to be seated near another friend's table, please coordinate with them first in order to make sure that you select the same Group Leader, departure point location and the same Table Leader. We cannot stress this enough.
• Once your registration has been made, we cannot change your departure point, group leader, or table leader.
• It is forbidden by the city law to bring your own alcohol. You will be able to purchase fantastic, affordable champagne and wine on our estore.
• Dîner en Blanc Los Angeles is always fortunate to have iconic locations! We have a responsibility to the venue to leave our beautiful "secret" location as we found it - GARBAGE FREE. PLEASE respect your city by bringing all of your trash with you and disposing of it at home.
If you experience any difficulty signing up, or if you have any question, please contact the Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
Le Dîner en Blanc – Los Angeles Team